Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Knitters RULE

So last night a newcomer came to Stitch n Bitch, Katie, and she never knew how to knit and at the end of the night she was on her way to a beautiful scarf!! I am so excited for her. The group has decided to try to make it to yarn heaven (Meyer's House), its THE BEST place to get yarn around here. Next week we are meeting at Rebecca's house and her mom is a knitting pro, so we can have the chance to get some nice techniques from her. I can't wait. So now my most recent project is a really cute beret and I will start a cute scarf for Mikey's sister. We are going up to Chicago this weekend and I wanted to bring her a little something. I have the perfect yarn for her.

Job hunting is so stressful! I actually talked to a person yesterday, which is nice, instead of talking to someone's voicemail! We'll see what happens.

No comments: