Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Exciting News!


A beautiful rainbow above my house!

I am very excited to announce that I was featured on someone's blog! DesignsbyOne featured me on their blog today! I really appreciate being featured. I have never been featured before. But the blog post talks about me and my etsy shop! You can view the article here.

I have been so busy lately. Last week my boyfriend was in town, which explains why I haven't posted or added new items to my shop. My whole routine was thrown off, but for a good reason. We were busy doing all kinds of stuff last week and we celebrated his golden birthday. As part of his golden birthday present, I bought him a star in the constellation of Draco (the dragon).


We went to a Greek restaurant one night, and the server did some really awesome fire tricks!

One of Michael's many birthday deserts. This one was by far the largest, I think.

1 comment:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Sounds like a busy time.The picture is wonderful.