Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ohh gas prices...

So I was at the gas pump and I was only able to fill my tank halfway. It's pretty depressing. It seems like it is skyrocketing everyday. Where is the stopping point?

Its like we are at the bottom of a water well struggling to keep afloat.

Anyway, on a positive note, I am so close to making my soldered jewelry. My dad found his old soldering iron, who knows if it still works. But I decided I am not going to buy a new one until I try out this one first. I pretty much have all the necessities - soldering iron, solder, flux, copper tape, I am just waiting on the glass. I ordered some microscope slides from Amazon.com - 3.75 for pack of 72! I think I am set for a while. Just have to wait until it arrives. But I think I am going to start with the pendants, since that is what I made in the soldered jewelry class that I took a few months back. Start with something I already know. I am also planning on hitting up the fabric store with a friend of mine this Saturday, I really want some Amy Butler fabric. I LOVE AMY BUTLER! :-) I really want to make a dress and some purses. Anyway, its getting late, time for bed!

No comments: