Thursday, January 04, 2007

Wristbands and grillz


My boyfriends cozy slppers that I finished.. he loves them!




The wristband I knitted for my friend Tommy Guns.. it says "guns" on it and I gave it to him last night at our work Christmas Party. The other gift I got him was an awesome grill from hustlagrillz.com. This was probably the coolest gift of all last night. Tommy was so excited, he was wearing the grill all night! It was awesome.


So I just found the cutest skirt pattern on knitty.com. The pattern is called intolerable cruelty. I really really want to make this skirt, and I don't know if any knitters out there who have tackled this project, but I would like to know. Maybe start a knitalong? It seems like a difficult project but soo so cute.

2 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

I saw your comment on Knit & Tonic about adapting Le Slouch for Circular needles. I made mine with 2 Size 9 circulars. That's how I do my socks, it's no different that working on just 1 circ or 4 dpns. Just put half your stitches on 1 needle, half on the other, and you're in business! Just make sure you knit with only 1 circ at a time. The second circular will just sit there resting. (In other words, don't knit so that you end up with all your stitches on one circ. Unless you want to do magic loop, which is completely possible too. Just use a circ with a super long cord.)

GiDu said...

Thank you very much prostiturtle, that seems easy. I will try that!